When You Need a SoHo Plumber, Call Bluewater!
Our SoHo plumbers at Bluewater Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning offer all forms of plumbing repairs as well as a wide range of heating and air conditioning services. From fixing water leaks to drain cleaning, video sewer inspections, water heater services and any other plumbing related service requests, our team of experts can take care of it all.
When you call Bluewater Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning you are not just calling any plumber. You are calling a plumbing and drain cleaning service expert backed by one of the largest plumbing companies in the SoHo area.
Bluewater Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is your choice plumber in SoHo that will get the job done, no matter how serious the problem is, residential or commercial.
Helpful Hints To Reduce Your Plumbing Bill
1. Compare your water usage between taking a bath and a shower. Take a bath and mark the water level with a piece of masking tape. Next time you take a shower stop up the drain and compare your water usage. Which takes less water?
2. When taking a bath, or using your sink for dish washing, put in the stopper, AS YOU BEGIN TO DRAW WATER. It will begin as cold water but the addition of the hot water will give you the proper temperature while reducing your water usage!
3. The difference in a five minute and ten minute shower is about 12.5 gallons of water. Shorten your time and save water.
4. A dishwasher uses three to five times more water than doing dishes by hand. More labor, less water. You choose!
5. Don't run tap water waiting for it to get cool. Keep a jug of water in the refrigerator. You will have a cooler drink and save water!